Monday, September 24, 2007

Have You Been to Judith's Official Website?

Please check out Judith's new book, The Other Woman At The Well: A Truthful Accounting of Addiction Overcome and read about her overcoming a devastating cocaine addiction.

Judith was the eldest child of a Protestant minister, a straight-A student, student body president of her high school, homecoming queen of a large university, and the girl everyone wanted their son to marry. The recipient of several advanced degrees, she taught English, public speaking, educational research, and leadership for many years. When she became a cocaine addict, she nearly lost it all.

Read how she was willing to receive God's grace to overcome her cocaine addiction. Judith is committed to sharing her story about her cocaine addiction in efforts to help other cocaine addicts and people suffering from other addictions, to overcome their individual addictions.

Click here to enter Judith Ann Hillard's Official Website.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your not the little girl I once new,it makes me sad for the time we could have had.

I see the face I once knew, although the years have gone by I still see a wonderful past.

How I wish I only knew what would have become of you- I think of what life could have been- had only I had the courage to step forward then-

It's been years now, how the time has flown- but I will never feel its been blown.

How I wish it had been different in so many ways- But I know that life has turned the corner and brought me back again- I only wish I had taken the that chance and not be so afraid to dance!

Emotions run deep and time is cheap-but I can't help think, if only I had time to keep-

You are a Star who truly went far and a light beyond compare- your life has truly been blessed even through the mess-

You are the one I seek the most, like the Father, Son and Holy Ghost. You light up the world beyond compare- If only I had Dared!

Judith said...

This is beautiful and heart-wrenching. Thank you for sharing it with us. I hope you won't mind if I post it more prominently on this blog?