Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Speaking Engagement, Tempe AZ

Where: Grace Community Church, Tempe AZ

When: May 2, 7 p.m. in Dorsey Hall

Who: Parents, bring your teens. Teens, bring your friends. You won't want to miss this.

What: Did you know that just one line can change your life?

I will present current statistics about drug addiction, and share my personal experience in overcoming cocaine addiction. My goal is not to shock, but to educate. Drug abuse is increasingly prevalent, even among young teens in affluent populations.

Alcohol, marijuana, cocaine, heroin, and particularly meth, are claiming far too many lives. These addictions must be overcome. the good news is, they can be!

Come join me as I share my heart, and the powerful reality of Addiction Overcome.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yes, I agree with Judith. In the year 2007, study say's that about 11% of people in Arizona are Drugs Addicted. Most of them are teens. It's good to be overcome from Addiction.

John Philips

Arizona Drug Addiction