Monday, June 4, 2007

An Older Brother for a Season

Nathan P. Gilmour has written a review of The Other Woman at the Well as published on The Ooze. Here's just a sample of the full article:

Because I've always looked from the outside at drug addiction, and because I looked from the outside in on Judith's, her letters to the people who love her brought forth the most visceral reaction as I read. As she begged forgiveness of her students, her friends, her parents, I never really felt any twinge of sympathy with the former English teacher, and as she confessed her addiction through these letters, knowing full well that she would be seeking out more cocaine when she finished writing, I could not help but to hate.
Before you go thinking that Mr. Gilmour is casting me in an unflattering light, keep in mind that drug addiction is as unflattering as it is illegal. Read his full review on The Ooze by following the link below:

Older Brother For a Season by Nathan P. Gilmour


Please go ahead and add your own comments on The Ooze. Thanks!

No comments: