Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Opportunities for Outreach

I've learned from experience that drug abuse and addiction is a subject that touches everyone, even if only tangentially. Every time I speak to a group, people come up to me afterwards and ask me to pray with them and for them. Many times I find myself looking deep into tear-flooded eyes, and I know that God is using me to impact those who hear my story.

I should probably be in bed getting some much needed sleep, but I wanted to update my blog and let you know about my latest speaking engagement. Tomorrow (Wednesday) I will be speaking at the Gold Canyon Rotary Club at noon. For those of you who are familiar with the Phoenix area, this means I'll be driving way past Apache Junction, up in the Superstition Mountains. I covet your prayers for a meaningful and successful day. I'm asking God to prepare the hearts of those who will hear me, and that more opportunities will come out of this.

If you think my testimony of overcoming cocaine addiction would impact your church group, school, rotary club, etc. let me know! For booking information send email to judith.hillard at gmail dot com.


No comments: